The European Commission (EC) reform of EU’s 1995 data protection rules, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) aims to strengthen data privacy rights and boost Europe’s digital economy. With the introduction of the GDPR, the financial exposures associated with data breaches will increasingly become factual. Compliance with GDPR will be a non- negotiable baseline for doing business and this is why you should join us.
- Gain a competitive advantage from the GDPR compliance in digital ERA.
- GDPR compliance: Impact on the data privacy and customer management.
- GDPR key to building trust and safeguarding personal data.
- GDPR – Approaches to implementation.
- Accelerate your path to GDPR compliance.
Join us alongside your peers for a unique round table debate on the 7th February 2018 to hear from GDPR experts, brand leaders and peers in a closed door environment who have the skills to help you become GDPR compliant, cut through legislation and noise and understand how to build a successful data protection culture within your business.
No presentations, no powerpoints, just discussion and debates.
Date: 7th February 2017
Location: The Royal Exchange, Bank, London
Time: 12:00 to 14:30